IT Tech Support ManagerWestmark Enterprises, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Westmark Enterprises specializes in real estate development in Iowa, Florida and North Carolina. In addition, Westmark also provides support for related companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing Company, Great River Learning and Fourge Social.
With approximately 50 employees in Dubuque, Westmark provides career opportunities in accounting and finance, information technology, human resources, and telecommunications.
For more information, visit Westmark at
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for the oversight and management of our technical support team. You will provide and issue resolution for the technical support for all shifts. You will be responsible for providing direction, supervision, training and motivation to the technical support team.
Who We Are
Westmark Enterprises is a support organization headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa that provides support functions such as information technology, human resources, inventory control, telecommunications, finance and accounting for numerous affiliated companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning, RCL Benziger, Fourge Social and Paradigm Education Solutions. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.westmarkenterprises.com.
As an IT Tech Support Manager, you can expect to:
- Resolve technical issues for customers and resolve escalations by exercising extreme discretion and judgment
- Escalate to third party or senior management for resolutions using proper judgment and advanced knowledge
- Spot trends and potential global issues before they become serious by utilizing experience, advanced domain knowledge and specialized training
- Create long-term and short-term department planning and strategy with upper management
- Direct the work of the staff, motivate, and enhance the quality of the Technical Support Team through positive attitude, coaching, monitoring and tracking employee progress, planning and goal setting
- Improve products by training employees to resolve issues, tracking issues and trends, maintaining a knowledge base, reporting issues to appropriate departments, providing customer feedback
- Direct issue resolution so that employees follow up with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- Strive for continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of support processes, customer satisfaction, and the application of tools for monitoring, management and optimization
- Develop and provide customer support content via the support website, video help and training guides
Qualified candidates should have a bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university. Prior technical support and managerial experience preferred. Strong verbal and written communication skills; organizational, analytical and decision-making skills are essential.
If what we described matches your background and skills, we'd love to talk to you. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, STD, LTD, 401k and profit sharing, and PTO. Send your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements are.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|