Director of IT DevelopmentWestmark Enterprises, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Westmark Enterprises specializes in real estate development in Iowa, Florida and North Carolina. In addition, Westmark also provides support for related companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing Company, Great River Learning and Fourge Social.
With approximately 50 employees in Dubuque, Westmark provides career opportunities in accounting and finance, information technology, human resources, and telecommunications.
For more information, visit Westmark at
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for the oversight and management of our information technology development team. You will be responsible for developing, project managing and support custom software applications.
Who We Are
Westmark Enterprises is a support organization headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa that provides support functions such as information technology, human resources, inventory control, telecommunications, finance and accounting for numerous affiliated companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning, RCL Benziger, Fourge Social and Paradigm Education Solutions. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.westmarkenterprises.com.
As a Director of IT Development, you can expect to:
- Overall responsibility for maintaining all custom developed software including websites, apps and integrations
- Assist VP & CIO with recommendations and implementation of appropriate technology and programs based on overall corporate and divisional needs
- Reviews research and facts to make technical direction recommendations
- Participates in corporate managerial groups
- Oversees internal technology projects
- Provides leadership and oversight to staff; including hiring, assign and monitor projects and assist in problem solving process
Qualified candidates should have a bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university. Several years of development and managerial experience required. Strong verbal and written communication skills; organizational, analytical and decision-making skills are essential.
If what we described matches your background and skills, we'd love to talk to you. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, STD, LTD, 401k and profit sharing, and PTO. Send your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements are.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|