CarpenterGronen, Dubuque, IA
We vision, plan, and partner to lead the development process and execute building projects that are purpose-driven, sustainable, and socially meaningful.
Gronen Restoration, Inc. is now accepting applications for an experienced carpenter. The company performs both commercial and residential work. This individual needs to be willing to perform more than one job at a time. Gronen Restoration offers paid vacations, paid holidays, and full benefits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Graduation from a standard high school or vocational school and experience as a carpenter; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of the standard methods, equipment, materials, tools, and practices of carpentry. Including knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the construction trades.
- Ability to interpret and work from penciled sketches, drawings, plans, and construction documents.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to make and project material and labor estimates.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and orally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and other company employees.
- Skill in the use of standard tools and equipment of the trades.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Drywall (Installation And Repair)
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|