Urology Physician - Finley Hospital Dubuque, IAUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
UnityPoint Health - Finley is actively recruiting for a Urology physician to join an established practice in Dubuque, IA.
- Well established practice with clinic connected to Finley Hospital
- Clinic recently renovated and received new Urology equipment
- Brand new state of the art OR finished in 2017
- Well supplied surgical equipment including da Vinci
- Average 30 patients/day
- Call rotation 1:3
- Robotics training required
- 3 days of clinic and 1 1/2 days of surgery
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine and surgery in Iowa
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work as a team member