Front Desk ClerkEagle Ridge Resort & Spa, Galena, IL
This listing has expired
Located on 6,800 acres amid the rolling hills of northwestern Illinois, Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa is a full-spectrum resort complex, located just a few miles east of historic Galena. Recently honored by Travel + Leisure Golf as the Midwest’s "Best Golf Resort" and by Corporate & Incentive Travel magazine with the "Greens of Distinction" award, the property provides a superior golf experience, with 63 holes on four award winning courses.
Other amenities include the tranquil Stonedrift Spa, which provides a complete sensory experience, and a state-of-the-art fitness center with a beautiful indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and steam room. The property is also home to three distinctive restaurants, including Woodlands Restaurant, Woodstone Restaurant, and Paisanos. Recommended by outlets, including Conde Nast Traveler, Midwest Living, Better Homes & Gardens, and Wine Enthusiast, the property also provides the perfect setting to an incredible selection of outdoor activities, including miles of biking, hiking and horseback trails, as well as tennis, hot air balloon rides, boating and fishing, on the picturesque 220-acre Lake Galena.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Greets and completes established check-in procedures for arriving guests on a daily basis, using computerized methods to insure guest satisfaction in the rooms requested.
- Perform guest departure (check-out) on a daily basis by following computer procedures in order to close guest accounts and insure accuracy on the folio. Correct any problems that may have been added to the folio to insure a satisfied guest at check-out.
- Regularly calculates and/or posts monies, receipts, guest accounts and other forms of credit using accurate, proper cash handling methods in order to present the customer with timely and precise Resort charges upon check-out and maintain accurate Resort records.
- Answers inquiries and accepts reservations, both in person and by telephone, by communicating Resort rates and information by using suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Maintains good customer relations by answering questions and taking care of customer concerns in a timely and knowledgeable manner, in person and on the phone.
- Operates the telephone equipment by accepting incoming calls, assisting in-house calls to get to the correct department in a timely manner, scheduling and setting wake-up calls and setting trace requests to provide guests with timely and efficient service.
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for transactions during the shift.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs the shift check list to insure accuracy of all aspects of the shift.
- Process all guest mail, messages and faxes by receiving, sorting notifying and distributing to mailboxes and to guests in order to ensure the information is received in a timely manner.
- Maintains the Front Desk Manager’s report to enhance the department communication, and communicates any problems to the next shift coming in and the supervisor.
This listing has expired
Customer Relationship Management
|Years of Experience||--|