Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Deposit Quality Analyst to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. Under direct supervision, the Deposit Quality Analyst provides regional support and completes the deposit quality control function on behalf of Heartland Financial member banks to foster a culture disciplined to follow policies, procedures and regulations.
- 3-5 years of banking experience required, deposit operations preferred.
2. Associates degree in business, finance, accounting, law or paralegal
3. Knowledge of Windows operating system and of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
4. Able to effectively and efficiently key data.
5. Familiarity with bank deposit policies, processes and procedures.
6. Knowledge of Federal Regulations.
7. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
8. Critical and creative problem solving.
9. High attention to detail.
10. Knowledge of continuous improvement tools/methods (Lean or Six Sigma) preferred.
11. Knowledge of Bank Core Systems (FiServ Signature preferred).
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Continuous Improvement Process
Corporate Social Responsibility
Critical Illness Insurance
Employee Assistance Programs
Six Sigma Methodology
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|