Certified Hand TherapistMedical Associates, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Our mission is to provide superior healthcare and an excellent patient experience.
Medical Associates Clinic is a well-established multispecialty group practice with over 170 providers and a staff of over 1,000 health care professionals and support personnel. The group was founded in 1924 and is Iowa’s oldest multispecialty group practice. Today, Medical Associates Clinic is the area’s leading health care provider and only multispecialty group practice. Medical Associates Clinic has been recognized since 1998 as a “better performing practice” by the Medical Group Management Association.
In 1982, Medical Associates developed the Tri-State’s first health maintenance organization, Medical Associates Health Plans, which offers comprehensive health benefits to over 400 employers and 45,000 members. Medical Associates Health Plans has maintained an “Excellent” rating, the highest level of accreditation possible by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, for 13 consecutive years.
Medical Associates Clinic offers several locations from which to seek medical care, including facilities at 1500 Associates Drive, 1000 Langworthy, and 1940 Elm Street in Dubuque, Iowa; as well as facilities in Bellevue, Cascade, Dyersville, Elkader, and Monona, Iowa; Cuba City, and Platteville, Wisconsin; and Elizabeth and Galena, Illinois.
Medical Associates Physical Therapy department is seeking a full-time Certified Hand Therapist to join their team!
Medical Associates provides therapy in 3 locations: Dubuque, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. This position is located at the West Campus, Dubuque location.
Medical Associates Clinic:
- Mutlispecialty clinic with shared EMR system
- Full, comprehensive orthopedic department located on the same floor including hand surgeon, physical medicine, and physical therapy
Schedule: full-time, Mon-Fri primarily between the hours of 8-5:00
Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy license and certified in hand therapy.
- Examine and evaluate patient's functional limitations, plan and implement an intervention program to recover function.
- Plan, interpret, and implement specific therapy treatment programs for patients including splint fabrication.
- Educate patients and families in proper care including any medical necessities and exercise programs.
- Work in coordination with medical team members on patient care issues including chart review, reports on patient progress and contributing, updating and maintaining accurate patient documentation.
- Charge patients according to established procedures and communicate with third-party payers for reimbursement of services.
- Comply with Clinic policy and procedures.
- Complete all other assigned projects and duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
Education: Equivalent to a college degree and a professional certificate or a graduate degree. Must be a licensed PT or OT. Hand certification is also required.
Interpersonal Skills: The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job.
This listing has expired
Certified Hand Therapist
Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|