Medical Office AssistantEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is actively recruiting an Office Assistant to join a local medical office's team.
A local Plastic Surgery company is seeking candidates for a part-time Office Assistant. This position will primarily be in the front office, but will also assist in the back-office areas. The successful candidate will be: Discrete, Confidential, Professional, Flexible and have a Strong Work Ethic.
- Phone, Messages & Triage calls
- Scheduling Appointments & Re-checks
- Coordinating Surgery Scheduling
- Register Patients
- Prepare & Maintain Patient Charts and Electronic Records
- Distribute Mail
- Discuss fees & financial policies
- Verify Insurance, Benefits & Balances
- Assist with Pre-Authorizations & Follow-up with Insurance & Patients
- Collect Co-payments & Payments
- Assist Coordinating Procedures
- Assist Reprocessing Instruments, Stocking & Ordering Supplies
- Sterilizing equipment
- Review Fees & Financial Policies with Patients
- Prepare Daily Bank Deposit
Other duties as needed & appropriate for the successful candidate. Duties may vary slightly as time progresses. Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and verbal skills required.
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@Expresspros.com
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
We have many more positions available! Visit ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA to check them out.
Never a fee for the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
Medical Office Procedures
|Years of Experience||--|