Technology & Communications CoordinatorEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a local Dubuque company to actively recruit a Part-Time Technology & Communications Coordinator to join their team.
- Maintain calendar
- Contact person for scheduling meetings
- Provide custodial staff with updated calendars
- Maintain door locking system with Secure Guard software
- Maintain and coordinate postings on the web site
- Maintain and coordinate postings Facebook and YouTube
- Facilitate computer/WiFi maintenance with 3rd party vendor
- Parish Database – PDS Administrator maintenance of and training on database
- Ability to oversee personal computer and network server needs
- Ability to learn and train staff in various computer programs
- Backup to producing the weekly bulletin
- Assist the festival chairpersons as needed
- Cover the phone during the secretary’s lunch break and other intermittent absences
What You Can Bring to the Table:
- Administrative experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Social media experience preferred
- Monday - Friday
- Hours are 9:00AM - 1:00PM
- Wage starting at $16/hour
Ways to Apply for this position (please choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 to schedule a phone interview
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@expresspros.com
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
We have many more positions available, visit ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA to check out all of our opportunities!
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|