Account ManagerMedOne Pharmacy Benefit Solutions, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
MedOne is a national, full-service transparent pharmacy benefit administrator headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa and licensed as a third-party administrator (TPA) by the State of Iowa.
We are an innovative and fast-paced company looking for employees interested in working for a business where they can make a difference. MedOne is committed to building solutions with the most current technologies available in the market place. We operate in a fast-growing industry that supports significant business growth and as a result, wonderful growth opportunities for our employees.
Account Manager Duties
- Primary day-to-day support for our clients
- Build and maintain business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty
- First point of customer contact for general inquiries such as escalated member issues, plan design questions, etc.
- Manage client’s Rx benefit design updates, projects, and follow-ups
- Interact directly with internal and external clients to build positive relationships
- Assist with establishing and managing client project parameters and requirements
- Create, analyze and present findings of prescription drug reports
- Attend, present and record notes at client and/or vendor meetings
- Resolve escalated member issues
- Answer Member Advocate calls when needed
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through communication and cross-functional teamwork with other internal departments
- Must be able to travel within the U.S.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on attention to detail
- Practical application of pharmacy benefit management, including pharmaceutical drugs and drug therapies
- Work well in a team environment
- Must be able to think quickly on their feet and communicate effectively with customers
- Portray the company in a positive image
- Required to abide by all rules, regulations and policies of the employer
- Full-time positionm, salary
- Must be able to travel on an as needed basis, some overnight travel within the U.S.
- “On Call” or extended hours are required (could be variable based on days, nights, and/or weekends)
- Corporate office – Dubuque, IA
- Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related area preferred or consideration of equivalent working experience in related field
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be timely, dependable and must notify supervisor of schedule changes
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to multi-task
- NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|