CDL B Loader and OperatorEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a local Dubuque company to search for a CDL B Loader & Operator to join their team.
Work alongside current driver and train until his retirement in January 2022. Must have a current CDL B license
Clean and inspect septic tanks for commercial and residential customers within a 60 + mile radius of Dubuque Iowa
Commercial jobs include but are not limited to pumping of car wash pits, holding tanks, grease traps, as well as, supporting construction and digging operations
Residential jobs include the visual inspection of septic tanks, locating tanks, hauling hose to site location, pumping tank, digging and installing risers
Time of Transfer inspections required by the Iowa DNR; as well as, inspections in Illinois and Wisconsin
Customer service component where the operator must communicate with customers regarding scheduling of jobs and answering questions
Schedule maintenance and service of the truck
- Complete paperwork for the following
Scheduling, invoicing and collections will be supported through existing customer service and bookkeeping team members.
Printing side of the business, making deliveries, packaging, maintenance and other misc activities.
What You Can Bring to the Table:
- Ability to operate pumping equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot in the field, e.g., locate septic tank, assess access, etc.
- Ability to do heavy physical labor in an outdoor environment
- On call status to deal with urgent or emergency situations
- Complete Continuing Education Requirements for DNR Time of Transfer Inspections and any other Septic or driver licensing requirements
- Comply with dumping requirements with the City of Dubuque Water Resource & Recovery Center
- Submit to random drug and alcohol testing as required by the Iowa DOT
- Complete paperwork with accurate documentation of job results and inspections
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Agree to sign a non-compete agreement for a period of 2 years
- Located in Dubuque, IA
- 1st shift
- No weekends
- Wage starting at $18-20/hour based on experience
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview or to schedule a Zoom interview
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
We have many more positions available! Visit ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA to check out all of our open opportunities.
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
CDL Class B License
Packaging And Labeling
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
|Years of Experience||--|