Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
The Brand Marketing Internship will begin in January and end in May 2021.
What You’ll Do & Learn
As a Brand Marketing Intern, you will collaborate with cross functional partners in Brand Marketing, Internet, Creative Marketing, Customer Service and Merchandising in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing opportunities. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Collecting & analyzing quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Performing market analysis and research on competitors or industry trends
• Supporting the Brand team in daily administrative tasks
• Assisting in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, content management, direct mail and web)
• Analyzing customer research
• Preparing Brand presentations
• Organizing Brand marketing events
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various brand strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in Brand Management and Marketing and will prepare you to enter any fast-paced work environment. Internship applicants must:
• Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Possess a strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Possess good time and project management skills including the ability to work with little supervision
• Have a passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have a solid understanding of different marketing techniques
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|