Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
The Food Packaging Internship will run January to May 2021
What You’ll Do & Learn
You will assist within the packaging area of the Food Supply Chain department. Activities may include packaging development, specification development and maintenance, cost improvement, package testing, qualifying packaging changes at the supplier or within our manufacturing environment. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Evaluating & improving packaging line efficiencies, and projects geared toward the improvement of our supply chain system, both internally &/or with vendors
• Supporting supply chain operations by responding to packaging inquiries, assisting with package/product testing, and supplying/updating all necessary documentation.
What it Takes
We’re seeking a student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Packaging or Packaging Engineering in at least Junior or Senior standing, (recent graduates may be considered) with a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher. To be considered, applicants must also possess the following skills:
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Solid oral and written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate at different levels and to different personality types
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in MS Word and Excel
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Packaging And Labeling
|Years of Experience||--|