Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
The Merchandising Internship will begin in January and end in August of 2021.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You’ll work on a variety of product and category merchandising projects for the Colony Brands Inc, family of nonfood catalog brands. You will support and assist in the implementation of strategy for catalog and digital marketing campaigns based on analysis of past trends, customer data and current market data. This includes assisting in the analysis of product sales and profitability, product/offer review, collaborating with merchandise managers on product development, working with creative team to effectively communicate with our customer, and reviewing catalogs in various stages before printing. In addition, you’ll also be responsible for:
- Analyzing catalog, category and product performance
- Supporting assortment build-out, product sampling and product development activities
- Assisting Category Merchandise Managers with preparation and of product information for catalog and copy development
- Participating in catalog preparation and creative/layouts.
What it Takes
We need a cross-functional player with professional level communication skills, who is able to adapt to changing priorities and possesses a high level of attention to detail. Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Fashion Merchandising, Retail & Consumer Behaviors, Entrepreneurship, Management or Statistics. In addition, you must:
- Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
- Hold a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Possess the ability to handle multiple tasks/responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Have an extensive knowledge and use of MS Office and Windows applications, especially Excel
- Be a visionary thinker - have an eye for style, design, quality, etc.
- Paid Opportunities—This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Employee Discounts—Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 25% to 50% off.
- Time Off—We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Health Club Membership—Take advantage of a FREE membership at the local YMCAs with full membership reimbursements.
- Health Insurance—Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Casual Dress Code—Colony Brands has a business casual environment. Jeans are allowed year-round.
- Performance Updates—We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training—Colony Brands provides all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- Kubly Family Foundation—The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Customer Data Management
New Product Development
Product Information Management
|Years of Experience||--|