CNC OperatorEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with the local company Quanex to actively recruit a CNC Operator to join their team!
Compliance with safety rules required at every operation. Quality inspection required at every operation.
This description represents the most significant job duties but does not exclude other work duties assigned or required but not mentioned.
- Work from manufacturing orders, verbal or written instructions to demonstrate proficiency in a variety of assembly type operations.
- One may cut parts to length, install components in assemblies or sub-assemblies, package, label all according to customer specifications
- You may use semi or fully automated machines as well as manual assembly operations.
- You will utilize basic setup charts, understand quality procedures and specifications, make simple machine adjustments and changeovers, requisition stock, clean fixtures, position parts, actuate, clear jams, inspect parts, monitor machine, clean and lubricate, dispose of scrap, keep simple records, notify supervisor or lead hand of unusual conditions, machine malfunctions or injuries.
- Work from demonstration, instructions, read simple prints for dimensions, part identification to obtain, makeup parts, assemble units to special order including machine arrangement and operation. In process and final inspection.
- Able to set equipment up beyond simple changeovers in a custom environment
- May train assemblers to perform their job functions.
- Perform all duties related to initial setups requiring complete tooling changes while following set-up charts and any QA procedures.
- Must be able to perform advanced troubleshooting and make machine adjustments to obtain a quality part and operate equipment across multiple product families
- Maintain equipment and work area in neat, orderly condition in accordance with standard work and 5S criteria.
- Use of basic machines and hand tools such as saws, punches, presses, nail/staple guns, hammers, screwdrivers etc.
- Use decimal tape measure, calipers, micrometers, comparators, gages, fixtures and other quality equipment to maintain control of your process.
- Will perform and document all quality checks as required and must understand the importance and significance of each.
Must work overtime on short notice as required.
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA 52002
We have many more positions available! Visit ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA to check out all of our open opportunities!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
|Years of Experience||--|