Senior System AdministratorKlauer Manufacturing Company, Dubuque, IA
Klauer Manufacturing is an industry leader in manufacturing sheet metal building products serving the residential, agricultural and light commercial markets with thousands of product options.
We have been in business since 1870 and are in our fifth generation of being family owned and operated.
We have distribution partners in 43 states and have over 250,000 square feet of manufacturing space in Dubuque, IA.
Klauer Manufacturing is focused on attracting and retaining talented employees that will continue to grow the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and refine all applications of the ERP system to manage daily business operations
- Develop reports from the system to enhance decision-making processes and measure business performance
- Develop a Business Intelligence interface to allow users to access usable ERP data
- Partner with several people from Sales, Production, Purchasing, Finance, and Quality to leverage the use of the ERP system. Develop a high degree of understanding of each department's business processes
- Create and maintain Microsoft .Net programs to help with the business requirements.
- Creating SQL Reports using Microsoft SSRS
- Utilize SQL SSRS to generate business documentation and reports
- Be proficient in managing and tuning SQL servers
- Advises Managers and Directors as they evaluate proposed new systems or upgrades (intranets, software, hardware, services) and as necessary when operational problems occur with systems in their areas
- Review network backup procedures and monitor backups
- Monitor network performance on a regular basis and correct problems as necessary
- Administer E-mail
- Coordinate installation of and maintain:
- Personal computers, thin clients, peripherals and PC applications
- Network operating systems software, network backup software and other network utilities
- Network infrastructure, including routers, switches, wireless access points, cabling and shared devices
- Wide area networking and other data communications products
- Mobile devices, such as; smart phones, laptops, iPad’s and portable scanning guns
- Create and maintain documentation as it pertains to installation and troubleshooting
- Assist users with PC applications
- Administer VPN and dedicated Internet connections, including security measures and usage policies
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates shall have experience with Microsoft products, including, Windows Server 2008-2019, SQL 2012-2017, SQL 2012-2017 SSRS, Microsoft .Net as well as VMware and Veeam.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in computer science or mathematics from four-year College or university and at least five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||KlauerHR@klauer.com|
Enterprise Resource Planning
Network Operating System (NOS)
SQL (Programming Language)
SQL Server Reporting Services
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|