Accounts Receivable ClerkEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment has partnered with a local company to search for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team!
- Process and accurately apply all incoming payments for individual customer accounts from various sources, including checks and credit cards
- Identify delinquent accounts and contact customers via email and phone for payment
- Identify and communicate discrepancies and resolve issues as necessary
- Assist with new customer setup in accordance with policy
- Maintaining various spreadsheets
- Filing customer invoices/sales tax
- Other various duties as needed
What You Can Bring to the Table:
- Accounting Experience (Previous job experience or some accounting education)
- Experience working in an office environment
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to multitask and be flexible from day to day
- Organizational skills to prioritize daily tasks and on-going projects
- Strong math aptitude
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- $15-17/hr pending experience
Shift: 1st shift, Monday through Friday
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview or to schedule a Zoom call with our recruiters
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA 52002
We have many more positions available, visit ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA to check out all of our opportunities!
Remember, there's no fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|