Assistant ManagerEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Dubuque, IA has partnered with a local company to actively recruit an Assistant Manager to join their team.
- Be a key member of the retail team
- Work hours may vary at times due to business necessity
- Minimal travel may be required for activities such as but not limited to other stores or training
- May have to manage a number of projects at one time and may be interrupted frequently to meet the need and requests of guests
- Responsible for the team and all store operations in absence of the manager.
- Enforce all rules, policies, and procedures fairly
What You Can Bring to the Table:
- Leadership experience with the ability to effectively interact with other teammates and guests always maintaining a teamwork attitude
- Must be completely confidential, positive and welcoming disposition both in person, on phone and electronic communications
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time while working
- must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting (up to 50 lbs unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking
- Must be able to complete and pass any required pre-employment testing or abilities assessments
- Must obtain ServSafe Certification and re-certify as required
- Must obtain A/B Operator Certification and re-certify as required
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@Expresspros.com
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
We have many more positions available! Visit ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA to check them out.
Never a fee for the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|