CCBHC Case ManagerHillcrest Family Services, DUBUQUE, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1896, Hillcrest Family Services is a not-for-profit health services and education provider serving over 20,000 individuals each year. With primary programming and administrative offices in Dubuque, Hillcrest also operates programs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Clinton, Washington, Ottumwa, Monticello, Maquoketa and Thomson, IL. The agency operates with an annual budget in excess of 20 million, has 500 employees, and is accredited by the Joint Commission and Coalition for Residential Education (CORE).
Virtual Interviews Available
About the Organization
Hillcrest Family Services is a non-profit organization that assists adults and children in need of help. Every day, Hillcrest builds confidence in hundreds of people and families. We strive to be a leading provider in supporting brain health and wellness. We’re a place where compassion is commonplace. Where our passion soars and faith restores.
About the Program
The Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) aims to provide a comprehensive range of mental health and substance-use disorder services, with an emphasis on helping vulnerable individuals. These services include:
- Crisis mental health services
- Outpatient mental health and substance-use services
- Screening, assessment, and diagnosis
- Patient-centered treatment planning
This program will benefit uninsured, underinsured, and underserved residents in Dubuque and Jackson counties, by offering multiple services in a single location and creating a more accessible and seamless environment for clients. The clinic’s goal is to remove barriers and improve access to care and reduce wait times to give our clients quicker access to services.
As a Case Manager, you will be responsible for conducting and coordinating CCBHC comprehensive outpatient mental health (brain health), substance use, and physical health care services, and supports. Such supports include:
- Employment, social, and educational services for assigned caseload
- Assisting with enrollment activities with internal and external stakeholders
- Developing program materials
- Facilitating meetings with the goal of increasing access to and improving the quality of behavioral health services
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field.
- Thorough understanding and appreciation for the interdisciplinary nature of treatment for children and adults with mental illness.
- Knowledge of human growth and development and behavioral theories.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to drive agency vehicles.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally to clients, staff, families, consulting psychiatrist and other professional staff.
What Makes You Stand Out
- Experience working with mentally ill clients in a community setting
- Excellent time management, organization, and flexibility
Competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Heath insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Staff development and training
- Free onsite healthcare for employees and families
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job posting are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. A complete list of job duties may be requested at any time during the job application process.
EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled
This listing has expired
Human and Social Services
Behavioral Theories (Mood Disorders)
Community Mental Health Services
Valid Driver's License
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|