Onbase AdministratorUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
This position may be located in any UnityPoint region.
As a member of the OnBase application team, maintains, implements, and supports the OnBase application(s) by working closely with customers to troubleshoot and resolve all levels of issues without assistance. Uses operational expertise to seek out, research and evaluate a variety of solutions to provide clients with high quality, efficient products. Is proactive in identifying enterprise wide application requirements and communicating solutions to customers.? Uses operational expertise to seek out, research and evaluate a variety of solutions to provide customers that will help to produce high quality, efficient products. Provides mentoring and support for other members of the OnBase team. Functions in an enterprise wide manner, and places success of whole above individual entities within that enterprise. Promotes enterprise wide standardization.?Works in “Project Team Environment” to assist in providing standardized solutions for clients. Indirectly contributes to patient care by providing system access. Demonstrates and maintains a calming demeanor in the face of a busy and stressful workplace.
Operational OnBase Systems Support
- Works collaboratively with other IT group members to ensure optimal OnBase functionality and systems are properly maintained and monitored.
- Applies systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications.
- Assists with documentation, analysis, creation, testing or modification of computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on and related to user or system design specifications.
- Reviews module enhancement specifications incorporating standardization guidelines into tailoring specifications and performs unit and integration tests.
- Provides timely and accurate documentation including solution design documentation and leads in helping to define documentation standards.
- Plans, conducts, and documents proceedings of meetings as needed. Provides presentations to internal staff and clients as needed.
- Provides night and weekend on-call coverage per team schedule or as otherwise directed.
- Assists with training, mentoring and development of associate staff in relations to technical tools, programming and processes in the application environment. Also mentors team on resolution processes including root cause analysis.
- Supports and resolves complex incidents with assigned applications that integrate with many other systems. Coordinates resolution between multiple teams to solve issues. Applies root cause analysis principles to eliminate issues from occurring in the future.
- Supports import processes, asks relevant questions and suggests and builds solutions.
- Seeks, suggests and builds improvements for all relevant areas of opportunity. Ensures processes and tools are implemented that promote high availability of the systems.
- Leads discussions and provides guidance toward the disaster recovery requirements and testing processes.
- Installs and configures software components for supported applications according to defined processes. Provides input towards specific configurations.
- Leads technical discussions to resolve problems using a high level of technical management and problem resolutions skills.
- Understands global contract issues related to applications.
- Completes special projects and monthly reports as assigned.
- Assists with compliance of federal, state and local laws or regulations. Effectively prepares and complies with voluntary accreditation as accepted by the healthcare organizations we serve.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance at work.
- Performs other duties as requested by manager to facilitate the smooth and effective operations of the department.
- Leads medium projects involving multiple teams and integrated systems.
- Provides input into preparation of project plans and monitors own task schedule.
- Participates in and coordinates status meeting and conference calls as needed for assigned projects.
- Provides project status reports on a regular basis for assigned active projects.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or direct and applicable work experience.
- Four years’ experience in system integration utilizing the Hyland OnBase application or equivalent experience.
- Writes, reads, comprehends and speaks fluent English.
- Basic computer knowledge using word processing, spreadsheet, email and web browser.
- Demonstrates detail knowledge base and skill level in computer application methodology as it is used to automate health care business practices.
- Demonstrates functional knowledge of one or more application areas.
- Understands computer system functionality, limitations, and architecture of supported applications.
- Basic understanding of core Onbase design and development principles as they relate to workflow, unity forms, integration scripts, database integration, HL7 implementation and Epic integration.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures
This listing has expired
Root Cause Analysis
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
|Years of Experience||--|