Customer Service RepresentativeSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Customer Service & Sales Associate
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager and is responsible for addressing and resolving customer questions, issues, problems, complaints, fielding sales calls and provide follow-up on quotes.
The individual should be tech savvy and know MS Office along with strong data entry skills. Very strong communication skills and must be able to deal with upset customers in a polite manner and help diffuse the situation.
- Answer incoming phone calls and determine the nature of the inquiry. Respond to the inquiry by either:
- Relaying the information the customer needs
- Ask probing questions to determine the root of the situation and/or inquiry
- Refer the customer to a more appropriate source of information
- Place an order for the customer
- Provide the customer with a quote for the product(s) needed
- Acquire information from one or more of the following sources:
- Company catalogs and/or reference books
- Vendor catalogs and/or reference books
- A knowledgeable person within the company or the vendor
- An internet source
- An example of the product
- Remain organized to ensure issues and quote requests are addressed in a timely fashion and customers are updated regularly should the issue not be resolved in one call.
- De-escalate the situation by calming the customer and focusing on a resolution to the situation.
- Accurately document inquires or situations on customer accounts.
If interested in this position, please call Diane at
or email email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|