Equipment Operator (Farm)Sedona Staffing Services, Lamont, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Equipment Operator (Farm)
Location: Northeast Iowa area
Shift: Part or Full Time
Wage: $12 - $18 / hour (dependent on skill set and work history)
Direct Hire opportunity
Sedona AG Services is partnering with a locally owned and operated family farm who is seeking a Farm Equipment Operator. The best fit candidate is self-motivated, possesses basic mechanical knowledge, is experienced operating large farm equipment, and is comfortable taking on responsibility as it is given. More opportunities may also become available with this position. This position is located in Lamont, IA area.
What you get to do:
- Operating large farm equipment (tractors, grain carts, and tillage equipment)
- Driving heavy trucks and semi tractor-trailers
- Performing repairs, maintenance, and inspections as needed
- Assisting in mowing and baling waterways
- Assisting in swine production and manure hauling
- Utilizing agricultural technology programs to record field data
- Ensuring safe efficient use and care of all equipment
What we need from you:
- Experience in farming, agriculture, or related field required
- Experience operating large farm equipment and implements
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- CDL preferred, but not required.
- Availability to have a flexible work schedule, especially during peak seasons
- Welding experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be dependable and possess good communication skills
Interested in learning more? Please reach out to Amanda Saylor with a copy (or quick summary) of your work experience. Please email: email@example.com
This listing has expired
Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
|Years of Experience||--|