Plant ControllerSedona Staffing Services, Tumwater, WA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Searching for PLANT CONTROLLER!
Direct Placement – Full Time
Location: South of Seattle, WA
This person will be a part of the plant leadership team in a small to medium sized plant with a moderate amount of complexity. You will performs and coordinates all plant accounting and financial activities and ensures the financial integrity of plant operations. Additionally, this role advises and supports management in making long-term, strategic financial decisions related to production planning, procurement and investments for the plant. This is a hands-on role requiring both detailed task work and leadership skills.
TO BE CONSIDERED
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting
- Master's degree and / or CMA / CPA certification preferred
- At least five years of progressive experience as plant controller or cost manager in a manufacturing environment, plant manufacturing and cost accounting experience
- High level of proficiency in Excel spreadsheets and ERP/MRP systems, SAP R/3 experience (FI, CO, MM and PP modules) preferred
- Experience developing and leading annual budget, periodic forecasting and monthly closing process
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Previous experience in a SOX / GAAP accounting environment
YOU GET TO
- Serve as a business partner driving profitability:
- Provide financial direction and support to plant manager and core management team regarding financial planning, budgeting, accruals, or investment activities of the plant.
- Drive forward-looking, strategic vision for optimal results and coordinates/pushes the team to achieve their objectives.
- Measure performance and communicate results:
- Drive a daily focus on continuous improvement by proactively creating, communicating and monitoring plant-specific key performance indicators.
- Identify shortfalls in current state performance and create solutions.
- Develop talent and grow business acumen:
- Ensure plant management understands operational levers that affect plant profitability and use that knowledge to drive profitability and ownership within the plant.
- Serve as a thought leader and share best practices with peers.
- Primary facility contact person for audits of company accounts and financial transactions.
- Provide actionable information:
- Ensure accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports; lead discussions for all financial portions of plant monthly financial reviews/other meetings.
- Utilizes data key financial systems in analyses to support decision making/actions on commercial evaluations and operational choices.
- Forecasting and budgeting activities
- Consistent delivery of accurate financial projections through tight coordination with plant management.
- Elevate projected risks/opportunities to management along with recommended actions.
- Prepare and review plant capital spending requests.
- Drive process improvements
- Maintain a strong internal controls and policy compliance culture at the facility in accordance with all organization policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives and current tax rules.
- Help drive North America financial/systems process improvements as needed.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
-Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Enterprise Resource Planning
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Material Requirements Planning
Methods Of Production
Packaging And Labeling
|Years of Experience||--|