Quality EngineerSedona Staffing Services, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Quality Engineer Manager
Location: Delaware County area - Iowa
Salary: $80,000 + / year + 10% bonus
Direct Hire Role
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for assuring quality products and identifying process improvements by establishing and enforcing quality standards; testing materials and products; analyzing data and originating process improvements. The best fit candidate will possess a Six Sigma Green Belt and a solid proven work history of Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment. The right fit will also possess an mechanical / agricultural or electrical engineering degree from am accredit college. This position has two direct reports.
What you get to do:
- Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying product and consumer requirements with other members of management and with production operators, technicians and engineers.
- Establishes raw material standards by studying manufacturing and engineering requirements; conferring with purchasing on suppliers; devising testing methods and procedures.
- Establishes in-process, re-work and finished product inspections standards by studying manufacturing methods; devising testing methods and procedures.
- Establishes product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains product quality by enforcing quality policies and procedures and government requirements; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Initiates continuous improvement projects by identifying problems; analyzing data and process capability; evaluating outcomes.
- Maintains quality teams job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the quality budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Wears proper personal protective equipment.
What we need from you:
- BS in Mechanical, Agricultural, Electrical or Industrial Engineering degree.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- 3+ years of overall knowledge and work experience of quality / continuous improvement experience in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of ISO Certification process
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, problem analysis and problem resolution at an organizational level, strong customer orientation mindset and computer proficiency needed.
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is An Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Continuous Improvement Process
Corrective And Preventive Action (CAPA)
New Product Development
Personal Protective Equipment
Product Quality (QA/QC)
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
|Years of Experience||--|