Strategic Pricing ManagerSedona Staffing Services, Chicago, IL
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
In need of a STRATEGIC PRICING MANAGER
Location: Chicago, IL
DIRECT HIRE, FULL TIME
You will be the primary lead on corporate, category, and business strategies involving base and promotional pricing. In this role, you are directly responsible for the development, delivery and execution of corporate standards, policies and best practices around pricing that are aligned to Category and Brand Unit strategies. You can expect to work closely with Marketing and Sales teams to provide predictive analysis and recommendations to objectively guide and influence price strategy.
- Leads analysis around all aspects of pricing such as estimating volume impacts due to changes in price, promotions, competitive response etc.
- Leads the integration of internal and external data to drive better understanding on decisions at the business level such as financial and commodities
- Present results and findings in PowerPoint and other effective means of communication to directly influence business decisions
- Team player and cross-functional lead on departmental projects and initiatives
- Proactively develop processes, tools and other means to continuously influence decisions
- Understands and applies price elasticities and promotional lift factors effectively
- Understands and applies modeling tactics
- Excellent at visual display of quantitative information to ultimately drive clarity and context to all stakeholders
- Natural inquisitiveness to exploring the data, mining the data and looking for insights to drive business decisions
- Considered a thought leader and expert in pricing to the assigned brands and brand teams
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree required; MBA or master's degree in quantitative field preferred
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in customer/trade marketing, sales, marketing & sales analytics, or category management in the CPG industry
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Excellent organizational and communication skills; Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- SPECIAL SKILLS: Excellent planning and project management skills; Syndicated Data experience - IRI, AC Nielsen, etc.; Strong Excel and data manipulation skills; Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; Business acumen and ownership
- 5% travel
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Consumer Packaged Goods
Master Of Business Administration (MBA)
|Years of Experience||--|