Supervisor of Relationship DevelopmentSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Looking for a SUPERVISOR OF RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Location: Dubuque Area
FULL TIME, DIRECT HIRE
The Right Person Will Have:
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 3 years in the banking/financial institution industry
- At least 1 year of consumer lending experience or related experience
- Customer service environment leadership/supervisory experience
Expected From You:
- Performing supervisory functions such as employee reviews, goal setting, coaching and development of staff, discipline and management of time off
- Supervising the Relationship Development team with periodic check-ins and by providing regular coaching to enable direct reports to successfully carry out goals and objectives
- Training, coaching, and assisting employees identify opportunities to proactively help members improve their financial positions through company advice, products, or services
- Assigning duties and work schedules to team members to ensure efficient functioning and productivity of department
- Developing, tracking, and coordinating individual and department goals and training
- Producing and analyzing call volume/statistical reports on a monthly basis
- Ensuring quality calls are being completed to deepen and expand member relationships
- Providing superior member service as defined in the credit union service mission statement by educating members on appropriate products and services
- Improving member satisfaction by being courteous and attentive, delivering prompt accurate service, demonstrating a sense of urgency, and providing clear, complete instructions and/or explanations to members
- Analyzing potential prospects and develops target marketing strategies
- Initiating solicitation telephone calls to credit union members to update them about new and improved or existing company products and services that can meet their needs
- Compiling loan packages and facilitates negotiation of loan structure with applicant, including fees, loan repayment options, payment protection, GAP and MRC. Approving loans within lending guidelines quickly and efficiently
- Packaging loans and deposits with other valuable credit union products and services found to be beneficial to the member during the initial member interview, thus increasing the member’s average total relationship with the credit union and helping the member plan for and achieve a successful financial future
- Exhibiting a thorough knowledge of credit union products and services, technology and processes, and regulatory issues
- Performing other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Packaging And Labeling
|Years of Experience||--|