Weld EngineerSedona Staffing Services, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: Delaware County area - Iowa
Salary: $70,000 + / year
Direct Hire Role
Sedona is partnering with a local growing hiring company in Delaware County, Iowa seeking a Weld Engineer. The right fit candidate will possess a Six Sigma Green Belt and possess a high skill set level of MIG welding on steel.
What you get to do:
- Develops manufacturing methods and processes, investigates and troubleshoots manufacturing problems, and creates drawings and designs for special machines and fixtures.
- Investigates, establishes, and implements requirements for weld equipment, tooling, materials, or methods including preparing the necessary business case so a make versus buy decision can be made.
- Develops and implements optimal, cost effective welding processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
- Recommends and implements improvements to welding processes, methods, and controls.
- Helps plan, design, and detail floor layouts for efficient production.
- Responsible for the coordination of assigned projects from concept through final implementation. Assembles timelines and coordinate required activities to bring assigned projects to successful completion within timing and budget targets.
- Informs management on progress through formal project updates and formulate recovery plans to accommodate changes to time or project scope.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Weld Engineering, Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering..
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- 3+ years of overall knowledge and work experience of full scope of MIG welding systems.
- High skill set of MIG welding on steel and knowledgeable about aluminum welding.
- Knowledge of tool design and manufacturing flows/processes.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to: email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is An Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
|Years of Experience||--|