Extended Operations RepresentativeEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is actively recruiting an Extended Coverage Representative to join a local company's team.
This person would oversee operations of drivers who are dispatched from terminals. Extended Coverage communicates with customers, operations, and drivers about any issues encountered during each shift.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promptly answering phone calls, emails, voicemails, other questions from co-workers, customers, and drivers.
- Monitoring driver's and service.
- Records any issues encountered, especially those pertaining to cargo, OS&D, and injuries, then communicating them to operations, customers, and drivers.
- Generates current and accurate night and weekend reports according to the standard order process.
- Collaborates closely with safety, maintenance, and operations to ensure operators comply with the policies and procedures of each department.
- Answers phone calls, e-mails, voicemails, and other questions from co-workers, customers, and drivers.
- Maintains positive customer, driver, and carrier relations.
Hours for this position:
- Monday – Thursday 6:00pm – 6:00am
- Friday – Sunday 6:00am – 6:00pm;6:00pm – 6:00am
What You Can Bring to the Table:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Understands dispatch philosophy and procedures of the company.
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Email your resume to Molly.Wand@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
We have many more positions available! To view all of our open opportunities, visit ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
Full or Part Time
|Years of Experience||--|