Lead Coordinator - 1st shiftSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
As a Warehouse Lead, you are responsible for providing work direction on the floor, train new employees, and work alongside the team in any area of the warehouse.
This is a full-time position on second shift working 11:30am - 8pm, Monday- Friday
- Put away all inbound freight, scan into location
- Ensure quality and safety objective are met
- Assist in overseeing daily warehouse activities
- Coordinate work direction, organize and encourage teamwork within workforce
- Train, evaluate, and make recommendations regarding personnel
- High school diploma, GED or continuing education
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
- College degree and/or continuous education
- Previous management experience
- Previous customer service experience
- SAP software experience/knowledge
To apply for this role; please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer