WelderUniversal Tank & Fabrication, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Universal Tank & Fabrication was built from the ground up on the belief that integrity matters. Integrity runs throughout our 43,000 square foot facility making Universal the best fabrication and ASME-certified pressure vessel manufacturer in the country. We believe personally and collectively in the importance of operational excellence, which is why we invest heavily in people, equipment and ongoing process improvements throughout our organization. Honest and trustworthy service consistently bring greater value to our customers in the way of project flexibility, quality, performance, cost minimization, and delivery.
Universal Tank & Fabrication is a fast-paced, quickly growing company looking for a Welder that will be located in the Dubuque, Iowa.
Our 43,000 square foot facility headquartered in Dubuque, IA was built from the ground up to be the best fabrication and ASME-certified pressure vessel manufacturer in the country. Join our team and become part of an organization that is as strongly committed to our employees as we are our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
We Pride ourselves in being 100% Customer Driven while holding ourselves to the highest level of Trust, Honor and Integrity. We must be Team Players and be willing to do what it takes to be Technically Superior. Qualified candidates must be driven to deliver the highest quality products on the market, while continuously holding ourselves accountable to UTF’s Core Values highlighted above.
- Fabricate components by studying blueprints, work instructions and other specifications
- Identify and solve issues surrounding daily duties by working with peers
- Safe material handling and overhead crane operation
- Operate a clean and safe work environment at all times
- Perform other tasks as required
- Must pass ASME Code, MIG weld test
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Acceptable math, communication, blueprint & tape measure reading skills.
- Good knowledge of hand-operated power tools, with a solid mechanical aptitude
- Climb ladders, wear a respirator and fit through manways as required
- Willingness to fill in wherever necessary which includes occasionally working different shifts
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical required
See first-hand some of the incredible projects we have built over the years on our web site at www.universaltank.com. Click on the “Take the Tour” link to get a better understanding of our company values.
*Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding
Overhead Crane Operation
Power Tool Operation
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|