Software Developer, ApplicationsSedona Staffing Services, Tulsa, OK
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Position: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Hourly Rate: $65.00/hr
1st Shift – Long Term Contract – 2yrs+
YOU GET TO:
Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects. Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data. Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications. Implement system software and customize to client requirements. Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans. Code new programs to client’s specifications and create test data for testing. Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs. Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation. Provide quality assurance reviews. Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing.
NEEDED TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with Java development.
- Experience with TIBCO Business Works and Business Events development.
- Knowledge and previous hands-on experience with relational databases such as Oracle.
- Experience with AWS cloud development is a plus.
- Experience with TIBCO Foresight is a plus.
- Experience with TIBCO Business Works 5.x to 6.x upgrades is a plus
- Proficient for the open source Java technologies like Spring, HBase, Dropwizard, and Solr is a plus.
- Experience building service-oriented solutions and RESTful microservices is a plus.
- Experience with Hadoop based structures, theories, principles, and practices, data loading tools like Flume, and workflow schedulers like Oozie is a plus.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies and software development lifecycle.
- Experience in healthcare operations and associated financial transactions such as claims, remittance, eligibility, claim status and authorizations is a plus.
- Ability to independently complete projects in a timely manner with a high degree of technical accuracy.
- Ability to prepare, interpret and communicate complex technical information.
- Possess excellent troubleshooting, code debugging and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Agile Software Development
Amazon Web Services
Extract Transform Load (ETL)
Java (Programming Language)
Product Software Implementation Method
Software Development Life Cycle
TIBCO Business Studio
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
|Years of Experience||--|