Food Handler/PreparerEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a local company to actively recruit a Food Handler/Preparer to join their team.
It is required for this candidate to be Serve Safe certified.
The Food Handler/Preparer is responsible for food preparation at the site, with an overall goal of providing an environment that supports healthy food habits while maintaining program integrity and customer satisfaction.
- Assist with quality and quantity control and adjust recipes as needed to produce desired quantity.
- Assist with staff training in specialized area.
- Assist with daily cleaning of food service area, cafeteria, all kitchen equipment, washing and sterilizing of all dishes, silverware, and utensils for use/non-use of the facility and with cleaning at the end of the day.
- Work with supervisor on production problems and determining solutions.
- Store delivered food and supply items appropriately and timely, and transport food as required.
- Open and close kitchen as needed, in absence of supervisor or cook.
- Assist in setting up serving line, replenishing and serving or working on the line.
- Prepare main dish, sandwiches, vegetables, soups, etc., using appropriate methods and standardized recipes, serving food in an attractive manner.
- Practice appropriate and consistent portion control measures.
- Help determine the quantities of each food to be prepared and quantity served daily to meet the necessary requirements with regard to the ages of those served.
- Operate computerized lunch cashier system as assigned.
- Read menu and plan work to accomplish food preparation for the week.
- Read Central Administration, Food and Nutrition Management, and building offices communications.
- Maintain proper serving temperatures for hot and cold items.
- Maintain cleanliness in the kitchen as directed and consistent with health department standards.
- Practice safe, proper, and efficient use of all kitchen equipment
- Wage starting at $12/hour
- Hours: 6:30am - 1:30pm
Ways to Apply for this position (please choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview or to schedule a Zoom interview
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@expresspros.com
- Stop by our Express office at 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
We have many more positions available! To check out all of our available opportunties, go to ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA
There is never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|