IT System AdministratorSedona Staffing Services, Dakota, IL
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
IT System Administrator
Location: Dakota, IL
The IT System Administrator maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating system issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of Application & OS Security, including virus scan management and patching
- Strong working knowledge of Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy Management
- Provide desktop support for all Company Network users and remote users that access our network internally or via our VPN
- Desktop/Laptop/Server setup and maintenance on current Windows operating systems, office suite, ERP client access software, and other client-server software applications that may be needed
- Perform administration, user support, thick/thin client support, and version upgrades of the company electronic document imaging system
- Support company cloud-based and on-site virtualization platforms (IaaS, BaaS, DRaaS)
- Understanding of Microsoft products, including Server 2012/2016, Exchange Server, and Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with O365 is a plus.
- Learn and support the company RF data collection and bar-coding system which consists of wireless hand-held scanner hardware, ERP data collection application, and enterprise labeling software.
- Working knowledge of VMWare vSphere and Veeam Backup & Replication
- Be on call for after-hours support on a rotating schedule
Training, Education & Experience:
- A 4-year technical degree is preferred but consideration will be given on a case by case basis where relevant work experience exists
- Experience required for this position is a minimum of 5 years in related functions and demonstrated ability to work well with end-users. The candidate must be self-disciplined and show initiative must be able to deal with day to day problems and provide resolutions on a timely basis. The position will on occasion require duties to be performed after normal business hours and on weekends or holidays.
For a complete job description or to submit your resume, please contact Danielle at email@example.com or call 608-325-5100.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Client Access Licensing
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS)
Microsoft Exchange Servers
Packaging And Labeling
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
|Years of Experience||--|