Lending Specialist - IndirectSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
NEED of a Lending Specialist – Indirect
Location: Dubuque, Cedar Rapids, Des Moines – IA
FULL TIME, DIRECT HIRE
To Be Considered You Must:
- Have a Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Experience in financial industry and/or dealership field
- Understanding of lending and general knowledge of lending/collection laws and practices
- Ability to represent the company in a positive and professional way
- Able to travel at least 1 day per week
- Providing quality service to members, potential members, coworkers, and dealers including prompt and professional responses and follow ups
- Visiting potential, new, and existing dealers focusing on problem solving and generating more loan opportunities, including travel to dealer markets including Dubuque, Cedar Rapids, Cedar Falls, Waterloo, Carroll, northern Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois territories
- Developing and growing relationships with dealers outside of the dealerships (i.e. social events, luncheons, entertainment, etc.)
- Gathering and verifying financial information of loan applicants and analyze applicant's financial status to prepare indirect loans files
- Tracking, monitoring, reporting and resolving collateral and pending files
- Coordinating with Indirect Lending Processors to verify dealer paperwork is complete and the loan documents are in accordance with the company’s lending guidelines
- Auditing of files to ensure that all loan documentation is accurate and complete and are in compliance with existing regulations, including the company’s loan policies and procedures
- Occasional training on indirect programs, documents or procedures
- Maintaining and updating information in various systems (i.e. DealerTrack, Route 1, CUDL, etc.)
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
-Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.