Marketing SpecialistSedona Staffing Services, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for the marketing and leasing of the Assisted Living apartments. Work closely with the Manager as a strong team player to make sure the Community is operating at 100% occupancy. Regular office hours will be as arranged with the Manager. This position requires being available on weekends or evenings to accommodate prospects and family visits, as requested.
- Achieve and maintain 100% occupancy, with a waiting list by marketing and showing units, and following up with prospects.
- Develop an annual marketing plan and achieve goals and objectives stated in the plan.
- Keep records on all the marketing activity.
- Assist in developing a budget and follow it.
- Coordinate with Manager and Health Care Coordinator a schedule for move-ins and move-outs.
- Meet evenings and weekends to accommodate prospects and family schedules.
- Give talks and presentations to the public.
- Coordinate approved advertising.
- Comply with all regulations as they apply to assisted living certification.
- Prompt and courteous response in answering incoming telephone calls.
- Other duties assigned by the Manager.
- Uphold confidentiality and Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Participate in the bi-weekly in-services, mandatory meetings, and coordinator meetings.
- Be a part of the safety team and other committees, as requested.
- Assist in orientation of new residents.
- Complete move-in paper work for new residents.
- Generate and produce a monthly newsletter.
- Help plan and attend Community events.
- Comply with all the Community policies.
If you are interested in applying for this position, email a copy of your professional resume to: email@example.com | 563.556.3040