Plant ControllerSedona Staffing Services, Des Moines, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Position: PLANT CONTROLLER
Location: DES MOINES, IA
DIRECT PLACEMENT – FULL TIME
Manufacturing Industry – Global Company
You will be responsible for the organization, direction, and controls of all aspects of the plant and/or divisional accounting and financial functions which includes timely and accurate reporting to the company in full compliance with US GAAP and company policies.
You’re expected to lead analysis of financial information to support effective business decisions, develops and interprets financial information, supports a single location and may have direct reports, and supporting the Business Unit by providing training on systems and financial processes ensuring that a high standard of controllership is maintained across all plants.
Also, focuses on interpreting results and making recommendations to the Plant, Sales, and Business Unit Leadership Team, along with an emphasis on change leadership.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance – MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience – At least 5 years of managerial experience
- SAP experience
- Supervise, review and interpret month/quarter/year-end financial reports as well as month-end close processes to support the plant and corporate
- Support the annual budget, month and quarterly forecasts, and financial comparisons and explanations of actual results versus the financial estimates
- Prepare and analyze material usage, cost statements, profit and loss statements, manufacturing statistics, labor analysis, and sales analysis
- Balance sheet analysis for key accounts, including inventory and preparation or approval for account reconciliations
- Analyze and interpret operating and financial results to identify trends and activities driving those results and make recommendations on potential changes, both operation and financial in nature, to improve performance
- Provide a business partnering service to the BU by improving financial processes and support the implementation of best practice across all the sites
- Provide the necessary financial reporting to the Business Unit and Group as and when required
- Anchor person for the reporting work of the plant and plays a key role in identifying performance issues in support of the management process
- Support in integrating new company acquisitions into the BU
- Systems expert for HFM, SAP, and PRMS (ERP) ensuring month end rollover is completed and accurate and all necessary central adjustments are made in each of the financial systems
- Actively participate and/or lead WCOM Teams. Validate cost take out and factory model data
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, accounting policies, and SOX
- Oversight of financial processes to ensure conformance with US GAAP and company policies
- Ability to influence plant leadership and drive performance
- Lead SAP Implementations (if applicable)
- Act as a safety leader and put safety first in all responsibilities, promoting an environment where each employee makes safety their first priority
- Execute human capital processes including goal setting, performance reviews, human capital planning, and career development for all direct report
- Demonstrate and foster company Values
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
-Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Des Moines, IA
Skilled Labor Trades
Enterprise Resource Planning
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Master Of Business Administration (MBA)
Mergers And Acquisitions
Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
Profit And Loss (P&L) Management
Strategic Business Unit
|Years of Experience||--|