Hospital/Community Dietitian-Food ServiceUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Work hours will be days, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, for 32 hours per pay period, and as needed. You will be required to flex to other shifts as needed. There is a holiday and a weekend rotation.
- The community outreach dietitian assists the food service director and manager of nutrition services in planning, directing and coordinating nutrition services provided at The Finley Hospital.
- The community outreach dietitian provides nutrition education programs as assigned.
- The community outreach dietitian will plan, organize and direct activities related to the operation and future development of outpatient nutrition services and contract services as assigned.
- The community outreach dietitian is involved in marketing nutrition services to the community.
- In the absence of the manager of nutrition services, the community outreach dietitian will assume clinical responsibilities of the manager of nutrition services.
- Practices good customer relation skills with all customers – home delivered meal clients, families, volunteers and co-workers.
- Use appropriate critical thinking skills to solve problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requires Bachelor's degree, current Iowa licensure as a Registered Dietitian and Registered Dietitian status with the American Dietetic Association. One or more years of work experience as a dietitian is preferred.