Systems Administrator IHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Systems Administrator I to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Systems Administrator I is responsible of maintaining the high-level design plan for overall logical and technical IT architecture. The Systems Administrator I will assist in designing, building and implementing network systems across the enterprise. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing corporate servers, associated software, and systems. This person will troubleshoot system performance issues.
1. Associate's Degree in Information Science, Bachelor's Degree Preferred
2. 3-5 years administration of systems experience.
3. Knowledge of VMware, Citrix systems, ISCSI SANS and enterprise backup.
4. Knowledge of anti-virus software, firewalls, intrusion detection systems and other network security measures.
5. Working technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such as Ethernet, LAN,WAN, frame relay and TCP/IP recommended.
6. Hardware, software, and network connection troubleshooting experience recommended.
7. Experience installing hubs, switches, routers, bridges, etc. recommended.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Corporate Social Responsibility
Critical Illness Insurance
Employee Assistance Programs
Internet Small Computer System Interface (ISCSI)
Intrusion Detection Systems
Local Area Networks
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Wide Area Networks
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|