Project ManagerHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. With minimal supervision, the Project Manager (PM) is responsible for achieving the approved project objectives/goals by leading a project through initiation, planning & organizing, resource management, execution, and closure by managing the change through time, budget and scope to the required quality expectations. The PM will largely be responsible for managing multiple Tier 2 projects, and may perform PM related duties on certain Tier 1 projects. This position will also provide oversight on Tier 3 projects managed within the lines of business.
• Bachelor's Degree Business Administration/Management, Computer Engineering, Information Technology required or
• Master's Degree preferred
• 5-7 years direct experience managing complex projects, preferably in financial services required
• 3-5 years of financial services experience preferred
• Demonstrated project and risk management skills including ability to manage multiple priorities, resources, customers and management with a focus on consistency and accuracy.
• Experience employing project management methodologies, concepts, practices and procedures.
• Self-motivated with excellent teamwork skills.
• Ability to work closely with multiple business lines on project design, implementation and close.
• Process improvement experience a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with MS-Office suite.
• Experience with project management software such as MS Project, ProWorkFlow, PlanView, Clarity, ServiceNow, PeopleSoft PPM.
• Experience with Agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, Version One.
• Experience with process mapping software, such as Blueworks, Visio, Promapp, Aris.
• Experience with reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Crystal Reports.
• Lean Six Sigma certification a plus
• Project Management Professional - PMP - Project Management Institute - PMI
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Agile Software Development
Business Process Mapping
Corporate Social Responsibility
Critical Illness Insurance
Employee Assistance Programs
Lean Six Sigma Certification
Project Management Institute (PMI) Methodology
Project Management Professional Certification
Project Management Software
Tableau (Business Intelligence Software)
Verbal Communication Skills
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|