nCino/Salesforce AdministratorHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a nCino/Salesforce Administrator to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The nCino/ Salesforce Administrator will ensure that the organization is maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the nCino/ s=Salesforce system based on the various user group needs. The nCino/ Salesforce Administrator will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and more.
1. Bachelor's degree
2. 3-5 years of nCino or Salesforce administration experience required
3. In – depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and proven success within these capabilities through custom code and/or integration with external systems
4. Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce reporting functionality
5. Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
6. Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
7. Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
8. Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a sales analysis tool
9. Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
10.Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Corporate Social Responsibility
Critical Illness Insurance
Employee Assistance Programs
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|