Asset Quality Administration ManagerHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an Asset Quality Administration Manager to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Asset Quality Administration (AQA) Manager is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Allowance for Credit Losses amount (or ACL) reported on bank’s financials, managing all aspects of credit reporting, and supporting credit analytics needs of the credit organization and the corporation.
• Bachelor's Degree Accounting, Finance
• 10+ years of credit related experience to include knowledge of: regulations related to Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses, Impaired Loans, Trouble Debt Restructuring and other Credit related regulations
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general financial statements, business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information, and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
• General knowledge and understanding of accounting principles in accordance with GAAP
• Previous experience managing a team
• Knowledge of the following softwares: spreading software, risk rating model, loan system, imaging system, and other systems used in the banking environment
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Experience with Internet software, Internet research, Spreadsheet software, Microsoft Suite and Word Processing software
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Corporate Social Responsibility
Critical Illness Insurance
Discounts And Allowances
Employee Assistance Programs
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||10+ Years|