L&M operates two Wisconsin plants, located in Platteville and Pleasant Prairie, which run daily routes to Chicago, Milwaukee, Dubuque, and Madison with stops all across Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.
We convert more than 20 million sq. ft. of corrugated packaging every month. Our workforce includes more than 85 trained employees who are passionate about packaging.
At L&M, our customers come first. You’ll find a can-do, whatever-it-takes spirit is part of our corporate culture. We treat every customer, big or small, with utmost respect and concern. Our core values include integrity, honesty, hard work, and respect. We are dedicated to producing a high quality product. And we are committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
Why Work for L&M?
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly lunches & celebrations
- A family owned business with a 40 Year History
- Fun, flexible environment
- Growth potential
- Competitive pay based on experience
L&M Corrugated Container Corp. is a rapidly growing company that designs, manufactures, and distributes corrugated packaging.
We are seeking Full-Time Production/Machine Operators to perform a multitude of functions and create value by understanding the needs of the business while operating and maintaining our equipment to meet production goals & needs. At L&M we are all about customer satisfaction, safety, high quality and hard work.
Several Responsibilities Include:
- Operate the equipment of which includes: performing accurate & efficient set-ups, checking for quality of production, and basic troubleshooting to run machines to the optimal level.
- Perform daily clean up; maintain a clean & safe environment; follow all safety rules & regulations, and perform all duties in a safe & efficient manner.
- Follow assigned job duties & complete all work orders as required by production needs; assist other team members/operators.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Proven production experience
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment; capable of learning multiple jobs; maintain a high quality of work
- Candidates must be able to lift 50 pounds; standing and continuous lifting are required.
- At times, employees are required to work overtime and weekends.
- Must have the ability to do basic math and read a tape measure.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Pre-employment drug screen will be required.
To apply for employment, please visit:
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Skilled Labor Trades
Packaging And Labeling
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|