Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an IMPACT Associate to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. Our progressive 12-month IMPACT experience is designed to produce empowering influencers across the Heartland Financial footprint. We begin by providing a 3-month broad introduction into the composition of the Heartland model and fundamentals via Heartland Academy. The remaining 9-months our IMPACT Associates will embark into a specialized and comprehensive Career Development phase of the experience within the desired career path and position.
Throughout the experience, IMPACT Associates will be afforded the opportunity to network and learn from top executives and leaders. Upon successful completion of the program, there will be an opportunity for a full-time position accompanied by an accelerated career path to a leadership role within 1-3 years.
• Bachelor's Degree Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Business Communications, Business Education, Computer and Information Science, Criminal Science, Economics, Finance, Human Resources Management, Mass Communication, Risk Management required
• 1-3 years financial, banking, sales or related business experience preferred
• Basic financial knowledge preferred
• Strong detail and analytical skills preferred
• Persuasive communication skills preferred
• High level of initiative and accountability required
• Ability to work independently or on a team required
• Involved in extracurricular activities and professional groups preferred
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Corporate Social Responsibility
Critical Illness Insurance
Employee Assistance Programs
Human Resource Management
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|