CNA/Unit Secretary - Ambulatory - Full Time - DaysMercyOne, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
MercyOne Medical Center is a not for profit Catholic hospital serving the tri-state area of Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin since 1879. MercyOne – Dubuque has 263 beds while MercyOne – Dyersville is a critical access hospital with 25 beds and a 40-bed nursing home.
MercyOne offers a full range of acute care services, including invasive cardiology and open-heart surgery, Level II trauma center, Level II regional neonatal intensive care unit, general and orthopaedic surgery, psychiatric services and inpatient physical rehabilitation. MercyOne also operates two hospital-based skilled nursing units, extensive outpatient rehabilitation services, home health care, retail pharmacy and a wide range of outpatient, community and business services. MercyOne’s 1,300 full- and part-time employees and medical staff of 230 care for more than 56,000 inpatients and outpatients each year.
The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and achieved Magnet designation, the gold standard of patient care, in 2004 and was redesignated a Magnet hospital for the fourth time in 2019.
MercyOne Medical Center is a member of Mercy Health Network in Iowa and is a Ministry Organization of Trinity Health based in Novi, Michigan.
MercyOne is an organization that values and encourages diversity. To learn more about Mercy and its opportunities for employment, please see the postings listed on this site or visit our website at https://www.mercyone.org/dubuque/.
Full Time - Days - 72 hrs/pp- no weekends/holidays
• Must be 18 years of age.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
• Certification in a 75-hour CNA certification program required.
• Child and Dependent Adult Abuse Mandatory Reporter Training is required within 6 months of hire and every 3 years thereafter.
• Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) will be required within 30 days of hire and every 2 years thereafter.
This unit is made up of 23 private rooms for the following patients:
• Same-day surgery
• Cardiology procedures
• Radiology procedures
• The Ambulatory department is comprised of 35 staff members of nurses, CNAs, and secretaries. Our staff members are team-driven, and work closely with physicians in multidisciplinary areas to provide the highest quality of care.
This listing has expired
Basic Life Support
Certified Nursing Assistant
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|