Administrative Assistant - UnityPoint at Work OnsiteUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Performs various medical staff support specialist duties to include answering phones, scheduling, and other clerical duties.
- Performs office clerical duties such as accounts payable/receivable, timekeeping, and other record keeping duties.
- Answers phones
- Assist Clinical Manager with scheduling as needed.
- Performs any other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Be able to function independently.
- High School Diploma required
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Microsoft Excel experience specifically
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of individuals.
- Demonstrated excellent follow-up skills, interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated basic word processing and spreadsheet knowledge.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|