At McGraw-Hill, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
- Make outbound calls to higher education professors as part of lead generation campaigns in accordance with daily and weekly plans.
- Perform daily, weekly, and seasonal planning for assigned higher education accounts.
- Coordinate the assistance of internal specialists on targeted opportunities.
- Demonstrate McGraw Hill's digital products via web conferencing tools.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong digital skills and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
- Ability to work in a dynamic/complex environment.
- Strong team player.
- Demonstrates positive winning attitude.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Verbal Communication Skills
|Years of Experience||--|