Marketing Communications ManagerFlexsteel Industries, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With Corporate Headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of facilities with operations in Georgia and distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California. More than 700 associates are employed at Flexsteel.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Building on the success of Flexsteel’s 125-year-old brand is integral to our organizational strategy. The Marketing Communications Manager will help lead the brand to the next level by partnering with the Director of Marketing & Retail Development and Flexsteel’s executive team to guide the evolution of two key areas of Flexsteel’s portfolio—Homestyles, our Ready-to-Assemble eCommerce brand and the Workspace product line focused on contract office furnishings business. This role leads the strategic development and tactical implementation of fully integrated marketing activities and programs that promote Flexsteel brands, products, and services. It will work in tandem with key internal and external business partners to develop, implement, and maintain online and offline tools in support of Flexsteel’s overall Marketing objectives and the needs of the field sales organization and retailer network.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Brand Management and/or Marketing Management experience – experience in eCommerce and/or contract office furnishings is a plus
- Creative project management experience for both off- and on-line projects
- Proficient marketing writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Impressive skills: multi-tasking, project management, organization, problem solving
- Impressive style: flexible, energetic, creative, decisive, persuasive, “can-do”
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook etc.).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Five or more years of Marketing and Brand Management experience.
- Three or more years leading a team and outside marketing agencies
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Integrated Marketing Communications
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|