Member Service Representative II (Cedar Rapids Area)Dupaco Community Credit Union,
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You’re ambitious. Team-oriented. Personable. Accurate.
You’re a multi-tasking megastar. A connection making champion.
We’re looking for YOU to join our Cedar Rapids team as a Member Service Representative II!
- Connecting with members and potential members by providing excellent service through our Teller line and new accounts desk
- Recognizing potential member needs and educating them on appropriate credit union services
- Promoting a positive and professional image of the credit union
- Offering multiple financial products and services to new and existing members while providing courteous, professional and knowledgeable service to increase member satisfaction and account usage
- Performing Money Makeovers and Credit History Lessons resulting in the payoff of other lenders
- Taking applications for basic loans and visa as well as the ability to process disbursements
- Looking for opportunities to protect member’s loans (i.e. With GAP, MBP, and Debt Protection)
- Working at various branch locations in the Cedar Rapids/Marion area
- High school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED) or equivalent experience
- Strong customer service experience required
- Some financial industry experience preferred
- Ability to exude confidence and lead by example in providing outstanding member service to members, potential members, and coworkers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adjust your communication style to your audience
- A positive attitude and strong desire to help others
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to promote a professional image of the credit union at all times
- Willingness to frequently travel to branches in the Cedar Rapids/Marion area
- The ability to work Monday through Thursday between the hours of 8:15 AM-5:15 PM, Fridays between 8:15 AM-6:15 PM and every-other Saturday 8:15 AM-12:45 PM
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|