Treasury Management Implementation & Support SpecialistHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Treasury Management Implementation & Support Specialist to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Treasury Management (TM) Implementation & Support Specialist partners with highly profitable business clients regarding products, projects, and proposals of moderate sophistication and complexity. This role serves as the primary driver ensuring a superior experience in all interactions, including implementing new products and services; performing maintenance; and responding to urgent support, file limit exception or complex troubleshooting issues that can affect a customer’s business.
1. 3 – 5 years of professional experience in a related business function or industry, required
2. Prior experience implementing treasury management systems and solutions of moderate complexity, strongly preferred
3. Demonstrated technology skills with online banking/payments applications; ability to work with and decipher file formats for ACH/positive pay, BAI, lockbox and experience with QuickBooks integration; ability to work with customer file specifications and system outputs to reconcile business need
4. Demonstrated problem solving ability through interaction with clients and business partners
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Ability to mobilize internal resources to resolve issues
7. Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
8. Strong analytical ability with attention to detail
9. Strong organization and prioritization skills
10. Proven ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
11. Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) in Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Automated Clearing House
Corporate Social Responsibility
Critical Illness Insurance
Employee Assistance Programs
QuickBooks (Accounting Software)
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|