Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Card Fraud Analyst II to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Card Fraud Analyst II independently reviews and investigates financial crimes at Heartland and its member banks, including debit card fraud, credit card fraud and other suspicious activity. This position will use various monitoring systems and reports to identify unusual customer card transaction patterns that may be indicative of fraud or otherwise suspicious activity. The Card Fraud Analyst II will refer suspicious activity to a Fraud Investigator for further review and may conduct independent investigations related to credit card or debit card fraud. In addition, this position may assist in documentation of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) prior to submission. The Card Fraud Analyst II also contributes to the strategy and policies employed by the department.
• Bachelor's Degree Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Criminal Science required
• Master's Degree Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Criminal Science preferred
• 3-5 years of banking experience
• 3-5 years of experience in credit card fraud prevention, debit card fraud prevention, fraud investigations, card fraud chargeback recovery, or related activity
• Experience with SAR requirements preferred
• Experience with BSA/AML systems preferred
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Ability to work remotely with supervision high level of independence
• Strong analytical skills and judgement
• Strong organization skills
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office
• Anti-Money Laundering Professional - AMLP - Bank Administration Institute - BAI
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Anti Money Laundering
Bank Secrecy Act
Corporate Social Responsibility
Critical Illness Insurance
Employee Assistance Programs
Fraud Prevention And Detection
Suspicious Activity Report
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|